Dr Rabi Solaiman
Rabi Solaiman is an internationally trained Orthopaedic Surgeon with a special interest in Hip and Knee Joint Replacement Surgery. Rabi graduated from Faculty of Medicine at Monash University in 2000. After undertaking his internship and surgical residency at The Alfred Hospital, Rabi moved to Sydney to complete his advanced training in orthopaedic surgery. He was admitted as a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2010. Rabi travelled to UK to complete his fellowship in Difficult Primary and Revision Hip & Knee Arthroplasty at The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh in 2012.
Rabi’s objective is to provide the highest quality of care to his patients. He utilizes the most recent advances in technology to ensure the best possible outcome for his patients. His interests include robotic assisted surgery, computer navigation, minimally invasive surgery, and early mobilization to optimise patient outcome.
Rabi’s public appointment is at Monash Health where he is involved in teaching orthopaedic registrars as well as medical students. He is a member of Australian Orthopaedic Association and a Fellow of The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Rabi specializes in Hip, Knee, and Trauma Surgery. He consults privately at The Waverley Orthopaedic Clinic in Mount Waverley and St John of God Berwick.
Mr. Solaiman operates in the following Hospitals:
- Waverley Private Hospital
- John of God, Berwick
- Cabrini Malvern
- The Valley Private Hospital
- Monash Health
Key Procedures Performed
- Primary Total Hip Replacement including Anterior Minimally Invasive
- Revision Total Hip Replacement
- Primary Total Knee Replacement including Robotic Assisted
- Revision Total Knee Replacement
- Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction
- Multi Ligamentous Knee Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- Patellofemoral Stabilization for Patella instability
- General Orthopaedic Trauma